CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Baby Update

We will be induced Thursday morning at 5am. Thank goodness!!! I am so ready. The baby is engaged and I am dialated to a 3. I am tired of walking around feeling like I have a soccar ball between my legs. Anyway we should have our son thursday morning. He still has no name. Pray for kylie to get well. I tried to take her to a walk in clinic this morning because we still haven't found a pediatrician. They wanted $170 for an initial visit. Yeah right!!! So I called Dr. Peters, our ped in W.F. She called in a prescription and said if she isn't better call Friday and she will call in an antibiotic. Hopefully she will get better soon. I guess that's all.

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yeah! Baby no name is finally about to arrive. Good luck, I am sure he will practically fall out, seeing as you are an old pro at this by now! Can't wait to see your new little guy and find out what the mystery name will be! Hope Kylie gets better soon, we will be praying for her!