CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Our Little Man

Big news in the Wimberley house...Caleb can sit himself up. He has also mastered crawling backwards. I bet in a few days he will be crawling forwards, too. He can pretty much stretch or roll or scoot to get anything he wants. We are having a relaxing at home weekend. Today we mowed and worked outside and then cooked out with our across the street neighbors. After over a year we finally have neighbors on both sides of us. Both of them have teenagers. Bummer. At least there are some kids across the street. Our neighbors across the street had their tailights stolen from their truck last night. How strange is that!! He said they sell on e-bay for about$150. We feel really safe in our neighborhood and then something like that happens. We are all healthy and enjoying the cool air and rain before the heat of summer sets in. Cara is in the lying stage and Kylie can't tell a lie. It makes for an interesting dynamic in our home. Hopefully, we can pray about Cara's lying and she will get past it soon(Hey...it worked for Karissa). I guess that's all I have for now. Unfortunately, I don't have any video of Caleb because our camera is broken.

0 comments: