CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm Back

I am sure you are all tired of seeing Caleb crawl. I was going to blog when we returned from W.F. but Kirk beat me to it. We had a wonderful week in W. F. Karissa and Cara went to VBS at Grace and renewed old friendships. I got to catch up with my girl friends and even get closer to some. I also got to meet Chandy's new baby and have a long chat with Charma. I have missed her quiet wisdom since I have been here. I really don't have much to say. Karissa is attending another VBS with her friend, Nathan, from school. The girls have been fighting continuously and yelling mine. Today I had enough. I put all their toys, movies, books etc. in the closet and closed the doors for a whole day. After tomorrow I told them anytime they share or are kind to each other I will let them choose a toy but if they scream or fight I will put it all back and they will start over. I just have to remember the goal is to reinforce positive behavior not to never have their toys back. Hopefully, this will teach them the value of what they have and to be more generous. I guess that is all for now. I am extra tired this week. I am still recovering from not so much sleep last week.

0 comments: