If you've read Kirk's blog you know we visited a new church Sunday. I am very hopeful and excited that this might be the church for us. We like Christ Chapel but it is no Grace Church. I think this church will be much easier to get plugged into and maybe even start some new stuff in. I am taking the kids to Awanas at another church on Wednesday nights. It makes for a late night but I am hoping the kiddos will adjust because I love the scripture memory emphasis in Awanas. Please pray for us to know if this new church is the right place for us. If you want to know more you can read Kirk's blog.
In other news, Kylie no longer has a paci. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! We lost her last one the other night and she fell asleep without it. After that we just kept it lost and now she is on day four. Now if only the potty training would go so well. I think tat's about all for now.
9 years ago

1 comments:
Yeah! Those paci's are much easier than thumbs!! Evan is almost 7 and STILL sucks his thumb.
Post a Comment