CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Limo's and Trash Treasures





So I guess everyone didn't appreciate my all picture post.(no comments, again) We have had a busy week. Karissa won(PTA fundraiser) a limo ride to lunch on Wednesday and I did my first official PTA thing. It was a very long day and very hard for someone like me to be involved with something so disorganized. The kids had fun! I got to ride with Karissa's group, that was really cool. My mom came up for the day so I could be at the school all day. I was wiped out when the day was over. Karissa was pretty wiped out, too. She also got a hour long Thunderbash party(bounce house). Friday, Kirk and I both woke up throwing up. I can't recall another time that we have both been too sick to take care of our kids. Celeste (our neighbor) took the younger three until nap time. Thankfully, we weren't throwing up anymore by then, just tired and sore. Linda (Kirk's aunt) took the middle too Friday evening until bedtime. We feel better today but still weak and a little nauseous. This afternoon, Karissa and I went to fill her Christmas shoebox and on the way home we found a treasure. Someone had left this beautiful(after I cleaned it) kids kitchen on the curb for the trash men. I decided we needed it. When we got home Caleb was more excited(much to Kirk's dismay) about the kitchen than the girls. After I cleaned it up and put it in the girls room they loved it. Yeah for trash days!!! By the way, only 14 days til we leave for Green Bay.

3 comments:

Laura said...

wow...it's pretty cool that Karissa won a Limo trip...I was in a limo once in New York and it wasn't cheap but it was great!

Amy said...

I still haven't ridden in a limo! :) Way to go on the trash treasure. Love it. And since it was free, if they grow out of it quickly or don't end up playing with it much, you won't feel any angst getting rid of it!

Alyssa said...

I have been keeping up with your blog, just been to busy to actually comment most of the time. Love all the pics though!