CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Sleep, Running and Pictures

Caleb went to sleep at naptime with no swats at all!! Last night Kirk thought it would be fun for all of us to go to the track with him while he ran two miles with 100 yrd sprints. We loaded everyone up at 6:30 and went to the oven, I mean track. I ran and walked with Kirk and the kids came and went along the way. Kylie ran and walked almost the whole two miles and she ran faster than I did!!!! So, I got on earlier to check my mail and blogs and I got an e-mail from Kelly. She said her photographer was having a give away and to sign up and say she referred me. I went to the photographers webpage and an hour later I pulled myself away from all her beautiful pictures.http://www.xanga.com/fotobydeedra I hope I win because I probably can't afford it otherwise:)

0 comments: