| Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas |
![]() For you, it's all about sharing times with family. Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times. |
Take the quiz and let me know what you get.
A blog to help me remember all the things mommy's generally forget. Mostly about my kids but some about life, too.
| Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas |
![]() For you, it's all about sharing times with family. Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times. |
Posted by Jennifer at 8:28 PM
3 comments:
Brady! (I was thinking in terms of my extended family, since it's what I think of when I think of Christmas.)
I had trouble decidng which famly to do. They are all so different. Everyone, so far is a Brady Christams except my mom; she was a Charle Brown Christmas.
I took the quiz and discovered that we are like the BRADY CHRISTmas
MERRY cHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
paw paw
Post a Comment