CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kylie's Birthday Party





Kylie is officially 5. She had an awesome birthday party last night. This is her first time to have a friend party. We invited four friends but had 12 kids due to all the siblings. The kids had a blast. Kylie wanted a Princess swim party. So, we filled our backyard pool and made a Fish with Ariel Game and a pin the bow on Snow white game. Then the kids had an all out water fight with buckets and cups and whatever else they could find. All the parents sat on the patio talking and enjoying being with other adults. The weather was nice and Kylie had a great time. She did not participate in the water fight but had fun watching. She got tons of Barbie stuff but at the end of the night she said"I wish I got more clothes. I really like dresses and shoes." Everyone went home around 9 and we were all exhausted. Kylie is such a sweet girl. She loves pretty things. She is very accomodating and is generally happy with most anything you do for her. Karissa drew Snow White and Ariel for the party games. She did an awesome job. She could be an artist someday!!


























1 comments:

Kelly said...

Jen - did you make that cake? If you did I am impressed! And tell Karissa she IS a great artist - that is awesome!