CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008























I can't believe it has been nearly a month since I posted last. We have been hanging out at the pool and with friends. This past weekend we visited Wf. We met our beautiful new niece, Emma Elizabeth. Kirk ran in the Wee-chi-ta Trail run Sunday and then we came home and got ready for the first day of school.
All the girls were so excited last night thay had a hard time going to sleep. This morning they were up before 7 and ready for school by 7:35. Karissa had a nervous stomach and wasn't able to eat but She will do awesome. Karissa's best friend(one of them) moved to a different school this year but they saw each other at meet the teacher. She knows her teacher, Mrs. Stansberger, already and knew about 10 kids in her class. Cara (Mrs. Hawkins)has her best friend in the world in her class plus about 5 other kids ahe knows. Kylie knows no one but has her sisters old kindergarten teacher, Ms. Kielmeyer. She walked right in her class as Cara gave her instructions on where to put everything. She looked so tiny! I was a little aprehensive when it was time to leave her but we both did great. Caleb doesn't understand why his big boy school didn't start today, too. He has been very good but bored. He likes to tell me it is day time and we don't sleep in the day time. Anyway, his school will start soon enough.




So, that leads to our big change this year. I will not be watching Peyton or any other baby.YEAH. It was fun but exhausting and over a 40 hour commitment a week. This year I am going to teach pre-school two days a week. Caleb gets to come with me and will have his own class. We are both very excited. So I will have three days of just me and Caleb at home. Anyway, I am going to post a few pics and then enjoy the peace until rest time is over and it is time to pick up the girls. I cheated and took the teacher pics on meet the teacher night. Last year, we took so much time getting Cara settled Karissa was late and we didn't get her picture with her teacher. I am also posting a few pics from the circus. We went for $7. The kids had free tickets from the library summer reading program and I found a $7 coupon. It was fun but I paid $18 for two lemonades

:( Why do they have to make everything so outrageously expensive and then we pay it. Cotton candy was $12 and a sno cone $9!!!!

1 comments:

alicia said...

Jen, I'm glad you are still around. I was beginning to wonder! Your girls looked beautiful on their first day!!