Thursday night I drove to Wichita Falls for my dads surgery. We went to the hospital Friday at 10am to prep him for his 1 pm surgery. At 2:30 pm they told us it would be at least 3 more hours. At 7:30 pm he was finally through surgery and in a room by 9pm. Holy Cow!!! What a day. I am so stiff from sitting all that time. Then I drove home last night so I could sleep in my own bed. On top of all that, Kirk calls about 10:30 to tell me Kylie was running fever. Great!! I left my kids here in Saginaw because they get sick everytime I bring them to Wichita Falls. This morning Kirk tells me Kylie walked around with a picture of me all day yesterday. Talk about guilt and needing to be in two places at once.
Today we are starting the barnyard mural in the baby's room. It is so hard to picture what it will lool like. I will post pictures when it gets far along enough to tell what it is. All of Kirk's family is visiting so we will cook out tonight and just hang out. I love the weekends. We had to buy a new mower today cause ours is dead. I hate spending money on that kind of stuff. Oh well. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment