CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tag I am It!

I am not sure why after all this time I am starting a blog. Alyssa's game of tag was just too much fun to pass up I guess. It's also nice to have a place to put your voice out there. So here goes. My memory sucks (ask Kirk) but I will try my best.

10 years ago today: I would have just returned from a mission trip in Turkmenistan. I was dating Kirk and loving every minute of life. I worked at Target and was in college.

5 years ago today: I was a mother of one. We were living in Wichita Falls and going to Grace church.

1 year ago today: We lived in Wichita Falls with our three beautiful girls. Kirk was job hunting and I was working awesome hours at Target!!

Yesterday: I worked in my garden, listened to my girls try to kill each other and went swimming.

Tomorrow: I might clean house and go swimming.

5 snacks I enjoy: Olive Garden breadsticks with Alfredo sauce (this is a major pregnancy craving and the nearest OG is 20 minutes away), blueberry muffins, chips and queso (preferrably from El Chico), french onion dip and potato chips, Apples

5 adult beverages I enjoy: hmmmm if I had to say one it would be a strawberry daiquri with whip cream...not much of an adult beverage gal.

5 bands I know the lyrics to: Dixie Chicks, Kenny Chesney, Bon Jovi, Garth Brooks, Toby Keith

5 things I would do with $100 000 000: Buy a boat and a lake cabin, buy a new hose for family, pay for kids education, set up trusts for kids, help our parents retire early

5 locations I would like to run away to: Switzerland, cabin in Colorado, Ireland, Hawaii, Alaska

5 bad habits I have: yelling at my kids, being sarcastic, indecisive, love to sleep, introverted

5 things I love doing: reading, scrapbooking, gardening (when it's not too hot), swimming, listening to my girls play together when they aren't fighting.

5 things I would never wear: leg warmers, combat boots, stirrup pants, granny panties,

My brain hurts...I don't usually think about myself this much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 TV shows I like: House, Law and Order, CSI, West Wing, Without a Trace

5 movies I like: Notting Hill, Never Been Kissed, Cinderella Man, My Best Friends Wedding, Shawshank Redemption

5 famous people I would love to meet: George and Laura Bush, Brett Farve, Julia Roberts,

5 biggest joys at the moment: my new house, my husband, only 9 wks left til our son arrives, my princesses and our swimming pool

5 favorite toys: digital camera, cell phone (i just got one for my birthday: wahoo),

5 people to tag: I don't know anyone who hasn't been tagged so I will just list those who haven't responded...Josh, Amanda, Alicia, LAura, Paige

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! I am so excited you decided to blog!!

I love the painting on the walls - who did that??

Jeff said...

Sorry - I just read your comments on the picture below - explains the painting. I still think you should do a picture!!

Jennifer said...

I am confused. Where do you think we should do a painting? Kirk's cousin did all the detail stuff. We just did the room color.

Kirk Wimberley said...

Way to go! I'm glad you finally blogged! Don't be so hard on yourself - you don't live an ordinary life, and you did GREAT setting this up by yourself! I was very proud to see that you listed Brett Favre as one of the famous people you'd like to meet....but what about your hottie from Lord of the Rings??? ;) Or the guy from JAG?? Love ya!

Jeff said...

Whos that Jeff - my dang wife signed in under the wrong name!1 Great job with starting a blog!! Its scary how many movies and T.V. shows we have in common!! You sure your hubby should be under joys?

Paige Fockler said...

I can't believe it you like Shawshank Redemption too! My favorite movie! You are not a boring person, it is fun to learn more about you! I am glad you blog too now i have two people to do this with! yea!

Jennifer said...

i feel so special because all the mafia showed up for my blog debut.

Alyssa said...

well you are just lucky you have an Olive Garden to go to. Ben is going through some serious withdrawls!

Alyssa said...

I guess it makes sence to meet Bret Favre (who ever that is) if you might name your son after him! Why do I always end in an exclimation point? Am I really always that excited?

Jennifer said...

WHOEVER THAT IS!!!! Brett Favre is only the best quarterback there is in the NFL right now. He plays for the Greenbay Packers!!