For some reason I can not comment on your blog. It says only team members can comment and I am not a team member. So here's my comment to your rant. Cheer up chicky. Don't be worried about being alone with the kids. It really is kind of fun. Do you have any family that can come and help? I have completely lost my train of thought now. The phone rang and Cara is having a fit because she wants on the computer and now she and Cara are screaming. I'm sure they will wake Caleb up soon. I'll pray for health, and the move and Ben's job and deployment.
9 years ago

1 comments:
thanks I thought everyone was just being a snob. Ben tried changing some settings so that I would stop getting all those annonamous comments. If you go down a little further it will ask you to type in some letters and then it should let you post. Can you give it a try and let me know if it works?
Post a Comment