CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 01, 2005

So Sweet





Caleb is such a sweet baby. All I want to do is hold him and cuddle him all the time. He has truly brought out my maternal instinct. He loves to curl up in a ball and sleep on whoever is holding him. I had to include this picture of Cara, too. This is her hiding corner that she runs to whenever she thinks she is in trouble (she usually is). We are all well. The transition from 3 to 4 doesn't seem too terrible. My mom has been here for a week so I haven't really experienced it yet. I have loved all the mommy and Caleb time while my mom handled the girls and the house!! This weekend hasn't been too bad but Kirk has been here the whole time. I think once Caleb eats less frequently it will not be so hard. I have more to blog but I will have to do it later. Everyone is asleep and a hot bath and book are calling my name.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh - he is precious! I'm glad you are enjoying him so much!