Cara and Kenna
Karissa and her perch(she refused to hold the line).
Kiddos eating watermelon on the back porch
Caleb after spaghetti and watermelon.
We are well for the most part. Kylie is still weak and doesn't want to eat. Any ideas on how to gain weight fast??? She is so small that throwing up for three days just wiped her out. Caleb had real spaghetti tonight and loved it. He also had watermelon, which we discovered he also loves. I was going to blog about our fourth of July but Kirk beat me to it. Except for the getting sick part, it was a wonderful, adventursome trip. It is great to be a grown up at the lake and not have to wait on the grown ups to take the boat out. I even relived my younger days and tubed. Karissa had fun fishing and caught 3 fish. My brother, Doug caught enough for us to have a fish fry on the 4th. I don't even like fish but it was yummy. Unfortunately I had to watch him clean the fish the night before, not so yummy. Cara met a little friend, Kenna,next door and they became best buds for the weekend. When we got home our neighbors were cooking out grilled quesadillas(sp?). They were scrumptious. Then Cara began throwing up and the next four days run all together. I hope all of you traveling bloggers are having a good time and safe travel.
9 years ago

1 comments:
Fun times at the lake are such good memories - especially for the kids. I am jealous you got to tube - I haven't been skiing since before I was pregnant with Owen and I'm sure I won't be going any time soon. At least until my fat body will fit into a swimsuit!
Glad everyone is feeling better!
Post a Comment