CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sick House

Well, I won't be sleep training anytime this week but I really appreciate all your comments. It's kind've funny that I have four kids and I still need advice. We had a great time at Lake Palestine over the fourth and I will blog about it later. For now, I just wanted to let everyone know how much fun I am having. Yesterday, Caleb woke up throwing up and since then Cara, Kylie, Karissa and Kirk have joined him. Yahoo for me. I have been doing laundry all day and wiping heads and bottoms and fixing drinks. My brother and nephew got sick while we were at the lake and now we all have it. So far it is only vomitting except for Caleb. He has a bit of the other end going on, too. Hopefully, he is the only one. Pray for immunity and endurance for me.

0 comments: