CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 21, 2006

First Day of School


So, last week I was so jealous of all of you who got to post first day of school pics. Today is the day for us (finally). Karissa has Ms. Winters and Nathan and Raven are in her class. She was so excited this morning. She came and woke me up and she was dressed and her bed was made!!! Other big news...Caleb got his first tooth and his first haircut. I cut his hair and he looks so old. It is a little shorter than I think I want on top but the rest is great. Who knew boys were so easy. Karissa has one more ortho appointment, tomorrow. Last week didn't go so great the first try but she was perfect the next day. I also just wanted to say God is a great provider. We have been a little concerned about some upcoming expenses(Cara's school, Karissa's teeth, Green Bay, jeep, huge electric and water bills) fitting into our budget. Then last night there was a knock at our door. It was Robin, a policewoman, who lives in our neighborhood. She was wondering if I could pick her son up after school and keep him til 4pm. Her son is in 2nd grade just like Karissa. So, of course, I said no problem. So between picking up Tyler and watching Mackie(the neighbors little girl) two days a week, God has supplemented our income. Yeah!!!! I was going to post pics of my living room but they are pretty dark. I just finished painting it last week.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I want to see pics of your living room!!