So, two weeks ago Kirk walks out of our room looking all worried and says"I won something on ebay. I just put a bid and I won." So I am thinking some game or electronic thing we don't need. Instead he says"I won four pre-season Dallas Cowboy tickets for the $20. I'm thinking OK that's not so bad. We decided Karissa, Kirk, my dad and I would go. We have all been looking forward to it. My mom was going to come down and watch the kids. So, last night Kirk says"have you seen the tickets?" "What???" Kirk never loses anything and usually knows where everything I lose is. So you guessed it...the tickets are lost. We searched our house, the cars, Kirk's office. I bet they got thrown away. Anyway, no game for us.
Mommy moments: Kylie is following JT on her tricycle and I hear her yell at him"Dude?...I'm a girl...you can't call me dude." Then this morning she says"I'm going to marry him." We may have a fight over JT because last time I heard Cara was going to marry him and they were going to have water and carrot cake at their wedding. Karissa walked in our room yesterday morning and said "Dad can you turn my expander?" Talk about a turn around from last week when we practically had to hold her down to do it.
Caleb has an ear infection and is teething and has a virus. Hopefully, the antibiotic will kick in soon. He is a pretty miserable little guy. He still has a smile for his little big sister Kylie, though.
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment