CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Cara's Tooth


Last night, Cara came into our bedroom and said she had her first loose tooth. We looked at it and said"Keep wiggling it and soon it will come out." She went back to bed and not 5 minutes later came in our room and said"I lost my tooth...I mean really lost it. I was trying to pull it out and then it was gone and there was a hole where it was." We couldn't believe it. It wasn't that loose. Karissa practically waits for them to fall out by themselves and here is Cara yanking hers out. Anyway, we spent the next 20 minutes looking for her tooth. She put it under her pillow and was so excited by her $1 this morning. She told me to call and tell everyone she knows she lost her first tooth.

1 comments:

Kevin and Katerina Wimberley said...

Congratulations Cara!
You are such a big girl now.
Lots of love from
Uncle Kevin and Aunt Katerina