So last night,Caleb woke up from the storm. He usually sleeps right thru but he is sick and sleeping very restless. He woke up about 2:30 and stayed awake until 4:30 at which time I put him in his bed to fuss himself to sleep. I am almost asleep in my bed when I notice his crying is getting louder and louder. In the next instant, he is running into my room. The little buger climbed out of his crib. So today, We have to decide whether to leave him in his crib or put up the toddler bed. I was just thinking how nice it is to have ONE kid that stays in bed all night. At nap time today I put him in his bed and he crawled out and was trying to open the door. He doesn't know how to open the door yet but I am sure it won't take long. So much for our peaceful nights!!!
I am the mom of three beautiful girls ages 6,8,11and a 4 year old son. wonderful years. We live in a small Teaxas town on the edge of the big city of Fort Worth. I love to decorate and garden but find very little time to do either. Both are very therapeutic and time consuming. I wish I had more artistic talent but then we all wish for more or less of something. I hope you enjoy getting to know me and my family through my blog. I am very excited to be a part of the blog world.
1 comments:
Ha! Didn't I just ask you if he was climbing out of his crib yet!!??
BTW - I like the new look but you have to change the colors of your kids names - that hurts the eyes!!
Post a Comment