Back by popular demand. What was I thinking not blogging for over a month. There is so much to blog about I am just putting pics and blurbs. Suffice it to say, life is very busy with PTA, 5 kids, Awana's, football, new women's bible study and everything in between!!! This blog doesn't flow well because the pics come first and the words after, sorry. When i try to edit the location of pictures they disappear, so this is the best I can do.
After the park, Kirk decided to do his long run. I think 12 miles. Anyway, we thought it would be fun ro meet him along the way and give him water and cool him off. It was really hot and he usually runs at night or early morning. Anyway, Cara thought it was great to dump cold water on Dad.



One Saturday last month, we visited Trinity Park, which is on the Trinity river. After playing on the playground the kids decided they wanted to go down to the river. I took the three little ones and we jumped all the way across these rocks. Cara was able to go back across all by herself. They were very pround and had a great time. After crossing the river and the playground we rode the mini train by the zoo. It is only a few dollars per person and the ride is about 30 minutes. It was a fun way to spend a Saturday morning.

A long way to go.

We made it!!

So proud:)


He got a Thomas train and shirt and he loves them. He call them choo-choo. He was so proud, he blew out his own candles.
Caleb had a Chuck E. Cheese party. It is the first one in all our 4 kids. We didn't actually do the party with them we just went there. He had a great time. He is officially, 2 and loves trains, Diego and bootball (as he says it).


Karissa had a High School Musical Party for her 9th birthday. I made a giant cookie cake decorated with red and white frosting. We ordered pizza (boy can girls eat!!) Then we planned to play the board\cd game of HSM2 but the girls just wanted to play. They sure run and scream alot. They had a great time and eventually plyed the game which requires singing and dancing.
Karissa and I went to a mother daughter conference called "Tweens." It was a great experience and fun time for us to focus on our relationship. We stayed overnight in a hotel and then had the conference all day Saturday.
Caleb loves his
Peyton. All is going well with babysitting. I love being able to be with my kids and
Peyton is relatively easy and fits right in to our family.
Caleb would have made a great big brother. He is our little man. He is laughing and talking and playing all the time. He is just fun!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment