CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Virtue Alert


All you moms out there, I have a blog you need to check out. When Karissa and I went to the mother daughter conference called "Between," the speaker was Vicki Courtney. She is very funny and has great insight on things like the internet and celebrutants. She has written several books as well as Bible studies and speaks at mother/daughter conferences all over the US. She isn't afraid to say what she thinks and is very worried about the society our tweens are growing up in. When you get a moment it will be well worth your time to check out her blog. I have only read a few monthes worth and I love it. She also has a website for tweens and teens. I think it is called Virtue Alert. Even if your kids aren't tweens yet, they will be. http://www.virtuealert.com/

0 comments: