These are from the night we decorated the tree. It is hard for us to look at them because it is the night before Kevin died. The pictures are really good it is just sad to think of that night and how innocent we all were to how quickly life can change.
I am the mom of three beautiful girls ages 6,8,11and a 4 year old son. wonderful years. We live in a small Teaxas town on the edge of the big city of Fort Worth. I love to decorate and garden but find very little time to do either. Both are very therapeutic and time consuming. I wish I had more artistic talent but then we all wish for more or less of something. I hope you enjoy getting to know me and my family through my blog. I am very excited to be a part of the blog world.
0 comments:
Post a Comment