CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Belly Laugh


Just a quick note, I have to share with you what Caleb did. Last night we were room swapping the girls. Kirk, my mom, Karissa, Caleb and I were working in Cara and Kylie's room. Out of the blue, Caleb lets out a loud belly laugh. He is only 12 weeks old. He didn't just giggle and he didn't just do it once. He did it over and over until we were all laughing. Of course, the camera needed a new tape so we didn't get the monumental moment on tape. I don't think any of us present will ever forget it though. He hasn't done it since, either. Maybe he is going to have Kirk's funny bone!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh that picture is adorable! You should post the other ones that Kay took!!!

Jennifer said...

Kay took 195 pictures but if you want to see them I can send you an invite to the album.

Kelly said...

yes - do!!

Alyssa said...

I want an invite to! That is a great pic of Caleb!