Our computer is on the blink so I have to use Kirk's laptop. I don't know how to do pictures on it so hopefully our computer will get fixed soon. My parents were here the past two days. I got to help with Karissa's class party! It was fun to see her with her friends instead of just hearing about them. We baked 4 dozen sugar cookies, Wednesday. If I never see or smell another one I would be OK with that. Now we are just waiting for Christmas. Then we have TWO WEEKS of all four kids home all day. Whatever will I do? Today was horrific. My parents left after lunch and everything fell apart. Kylie wouldn't go to sleep. She never has that problem. Then Cara and Karissa kept getting up to tell oneach other. I won't continue in detail but we did not have a quiet rest time today. Instead we had a scream, throw a fit, wake the sleeping ones up time. Lucky for me Kirk will be home the next three days. Then they will have new toys. Surely that will last them a few days? (hours?).
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment