CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I found Boots!!! & 17 POUNDS

For those of you who have been searching with me, I finally found him. For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, bear with me. Ever since Cara got the Dora house for Christmas and all the people who go with it, except Boots, we have been looking for him. We saw him once at Toys R Us and didn't buy him and, of course, never saw him again. Everyday Cara says" can we go buy Boots today? It's some other day, Mom, that's what you said." So, I even checked on E-bay and they are double the price in the store plus shipping. So, last night I am late night grocery shopping at Walmart and happen to stroll down the toy aisle and what do I see...BOOTS! I gave him to her this morning and she was so cute. She said "thanks" several time all on her own. By the way Boots is Dora's side kick monkey.

On another note, I took Caleb to the doctor yesterday and found out all the kids have a respitory infection that will last about 2 weeks and there isn't much they can do for it unless it turns into Bronchitis. Yeah!! I also found out my chunk of love, Caleb, weighs a whopping 17 lbs. What a man...not even four months old yet and he almost weighs 20 lbs. No wonder my back has been going out.

That's all for now. Oh, one more thing. What do you guys do about lying in your house? We are having major problems with Karissa and minor ones with Cara. As Reggie once told me..nip it in the bud. Any advice would be much appreciated.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I love finding something you have been looking for - especially when it is when you are just wandering down an aisle!

I was going to say we don't have much problems with lying in our house (so far) but just tonight Evan lied to Jeff about what pajama drawer was his (of all things!). He is such an easy kid to discipline you just have to make him feel guilty - leave him alone - and he will come and admit to it and apologize. Good Luck!