CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Pictures!!



I took this smiling pig tailed girls' picture because she was haunting me. I was blogging during rest time the other day and everytime I looked up she had snuck into the room with me. She is a very good sneaker, too. She scared me a few times but always had the sunshinny smile on her face. I couldn't resist the picture. I took Cara and Caleb's picture so everyone could see how GIANT he is. I love this John Deere shirt and thought this was a great picture. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh he is such a chunk! I love the pictures of Kirk in the chair - just change out kids!

Hope you start feeling better!

Laura said...

I think giant is the right word!! He is so cute...I guess he will be 2 meters tall when he will be a teen!!

My best wishes for your health... bye