
I hope all of you have a great day. We are poor so we will be having a wonderful family spaghetti dinner tonight. That is AFTER we all load up and go pick Kirk up from work. As life goes, his truck got a flat yeaterday and his radiator sprang an old leak. His truck is parked in a bank parking lot until he can buy a new tire. It seems like there is always something.
On another note, I am struggling through Exodus in my daily reading. I am to the part where God gives SPECIFIC rules and instructions about the tabernacle. It is very repetitve and precise.
I also wanted to take this time and space and say a great big THANK- YOU to all our parents. In the last month, everyone has been so wonderful. Thank-you for making the kids Valentine's Day special. Thank-you for visiting and baby sitting. Thanks for always helping us out and just being here for us. We love you!!
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment