CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 13, 2006

Weekend News



We spent this weekend at HOME doing nothing. After the wonderful concert(see Kirk's blog) we went to Friday night it was nice to just be home. We did have some friends come over Saturday night. We haven't seen them in over a year. They have two daughters, 4 and 10mo. The kids had fun and we even got to play a game!! Sunday we got to go to church. Yeah!! We have been a little or maybe a lot disappointed with the lack of depth in the sermons at our church. It came highly recommended by our pastors at Grace so we assumed it would be the same. Doctrinally (sp?) it is the same but there is definately less meat. On a better note we started a study on Revelations in SS and it was interesting. Our small group also provided some depth into the word. That's about all that is going on around here.

Mommy moments: Kylie walks into the living room and says "I don't believe it." I know it doesn't sound like much but you just had to hear the inflection she used!! When our friends were coming over Kylie said " Oh, my best friends." (she's never even met them!!) The pictures with this post are also Kylie...Kylie has decided when Caleb cries he needs "her" blankie. She has lovingly given it to him and he snuggles to it and goes to sleep. Of course at sleep time Kylie wants it back. Still it is so sweet to see her share her special blanket. The other picture is of Kylie with her breathing machine. She is so calm and wide eyed and even smiles and sometimes asks to do it.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your little things on your sidebar - I'm going to have to copy!

Amy said...

I love those dramatic statements the little ones make. Sooo funny to hear them, and I can imagine just what she sounded like since my kids are the same way. I'm constantly whipping my head around with a big "huh??" look on my face at something or other that just popped out of their mouths, years early for their age (to me!).