Karissa and he Upwards trophy and bag
Kylie after Princesses on Ice
I am sitting in my house completely alone! For some of you this is no big deal but I can't tell you when the last time I was completely alone. My Mom came down Wednesday to visit and take me and the kids back to WF for Easter. Kirk was coming too but not until Saturday after his 5k run. Yesterday, Mom said "I could take all four of the kids with me and you caould come down with Kirk on Satuurday." Holy Cow!!! I packed the kids up and loaded carseats and only felt a little bad that Caleb was really cranky. I called Kirk and said we have no kids for two days!!! It was really strange and quiet and kind've lonly in our big house last night. We ate take out and watched t.v (with no interruptions). Today, I think we are going to paint our living room. Kirk is out running. I slept really late and couldn't feel better. It is so nice to be at home and kidless. Usually we have to go out to be alone.
We had a run of sickness last week but everyone is well now. Karissa is really struggling with lying, again. She is spending a lot of time grounded. She got a speaking part in her school play. Should be interesting as it gets closer. Cara is teaching herself to read. She is very social and wants to have a playdate everyday. Kylie is so resilant. She plays with whoever is home or alone if she's it. She is Caleb's protector and buddy which is really cute since she's so small. She went to Disney Princess on Ice and had a great time. She was so animated when she told us about it. Caleb is active. He isn't talking much but he is verywhere into everything. Kirk is at 19 lbs lost and about 5 mile runs. He looks great and feels even better. He just wishes it would rub off on me. I am too dependent on my Dr. Pepper ans not at all interested in running. I do feel bad that soon he will be this hot guy married to frumpy me. His office workers paid him $1 a piece to watch him shred his tie while wearing it. He made a big production out of it with ketchup for blood. He was never in any danger but his emplyees didn't know that. I forgot to say McKenzie (our neighbors daughter thet I watched)moved away. They left last week. We miss her but it is kind've nice to have our house all to ourselves everyday. My new neighbor has asked if I will watch her new baby in the fall. Definately something to think and pray about!!

2 comments:
Wow - how nice! Your kids should be gone more often so you can keep up with your blog better!! :)
Enjoy your time!!
I am so jealous about the kidless situation. I could really use two days without kids. So much s that I was considering robbong a bank for some nice quite jail time. Good for Kirk! Yet another peron who is successfully losing weigh Wwhile I continue to get fat and not care. Well I care just not enough to do anything about it yet. Anyway hope you had a great Easter!
Post a Comment