CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter in WF






We had a good Easter. The kids hunted eggs with 10 of their cousins. Caleb knew there was candy in the eggs so we had no problem getting him to hunt eggs. It was really fun to have a big Easter egg hunt. We went to Grace Sunday. It is amazing how things grow and change while we are gone. We didn't know very many people anymore. The good thing is I finally feel like Saginaw is home. I really can't imagine moving back to Wichita Falls, anymore. Karissa and Kylie didn't cooperate with the picture taking thing. Karissa hates to dress up and wasn't afraid to let us know it. The great thing about having four kids is they cover you up in the picture.

Kirk has finally convinced me to start running. I just started Sunday and all I can say is .....IT HURTS! Kirk says give it two weeks and I will love it. I really doubt I will love it but if I can shed the fat that hangs OVER my jeans, I will be happy. Alyssa, I am not one of those who is happy and skinny (but maybe I will be soon). I am prepared to be disappointed beacause I know that men generally loose weight faster than women. Oh well, maybe we can run a race together.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

your pictures of the kids togeather looks similar to mine. Is it impossible for them to give me just one good group picture???? Sounds like you had a great Easter! Good luck with the running. But Kirk is lying, it does not get fun in two weeks. Maybe a little easier but never enjoyable! It does feel real good when it is over though!

Kirk Wimberley said...

Lying? I'm lying?? I LOVE running! and it took me 2 weeks to get there, thank you very much! :P