Today is my fourth day to run. I am only run\walking a mile with a bit aof warm up at the beginning and end. I have to admit that I don't hurt as much today as I did. I still don't love it but I do want to run. I have not had a Dr. Pepper since Monday and I am trying to drink water. It is so funny that all our blogs are about diet and weight and exercise. It must be something to do with being in our 30's. I think when you are younger it is easier to stay thin. I have always heard when you get in your 30's the weight is much harder to get off. Anyway, I have not lost a single pound!!!! No DP, running and drinking water and no weight loss. Kirk was at 4 or 5 pounds by now and only walking. I knew it would be this way but I was hoping I would be proven wrong.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Trust me - it will come off. You are going to drop an easy 10 just by not drinking the DP. Promise!!
yeah you usually even gain when you start workingout because muscle weighs more then fat, but you will notice inches disappearing before weight. Then once you regain muscle the muscle burns your fat faster and you will loose a few pounds all at once. Just hang in there!
Post a Comment