
Today, we had our second dentist appointment in a week. I got to take all three of my angels to Karissa's appointment. Needless to say, they were not angels but we survived. The pediatric dentist examined Karissa and came up with a similar treatment plan. This time there were dollar signs beside each treatment though. The total bill will be $850. Oh my gosh!!! I had no idea dentist were so expensive. Karissa will have 3 baby teeth pulled next week. They have teeth coming in on top of them and they hurt her quite a bit. Then we will go back for visit 2 and have three sealants and two fillings. Finally, in visit 3 she will have two more fillings and something else I can't remember. Karissa was great. She is apprehensive about the next appointment, but I would be too if I was in her shoes. The dentist also said we should have a orthodontic consult when she is 7. I didn't realize they started that so young.
Last night we planted flowers for Kirk's Aunt and Uncle. Once again Cara created the mommy moment of the day. She wanted to help plant so we said that was fine. Then she stood up and announced "I am your hero since I am helping am I" (she doesn't quite get contractions yet). Then she said "I will love you all forever." Every few seconds she would make proclamations that were way off the wall. She kept us entertained and loved helping us plant (thanks mom). The last few days Karissa has gotten herself and both girls dressed for the day. I like those kind of mommy moments. Today she said she needed her wallet so she could pay Cara 3 pennies for helping her put her stuffed animals on the shelf.
Kylie is growing fast and hungry all the time to prove it. She will not eat anything I cook for supper and I am trying to teach her to eat what is placed before her. I worry a lot about putting her to bed hungry. She is very petite anyway. Any advice?? The doctor says she is healthy and not underweight, just a little low on iron.
The picture of the day is for my mom and dad. Dad made this bench for our dinning room table and mom covered. It works great for all the girls and gives us more space at the table. Thanks Mom and Dad.
9 years ago

5 comments:
Oh they are just to cute and how very grown up of Karissa! My week is good so far, we were busy Monday and slow on Tuesday which was awesome because I caught up on all of the paperwork I have so I won't leave crap behind. I wrote in my journel the past two nights and took my pill 3 days in a row!! Wahoo, tonight I took it in the middle of my supper and my tummy feels better! You have already had quite a week. I think I will come over on Friday, maybe Thursday for a little bit I get off at 12:30 so we will see!
Wow! I miss a few days of reading blogs and it takes me forever to catch up! Great work Jenn!
I love the bench - it was the first thing I noticed - that would be nice to have!
Don't know much about kids not eating - mine are NON stop hungry and eat just about anything. Guess I should be grateful!
Where is the picture of the finished nursery?
I have to wait til payday to buy the curtains and bedding. Then I have to make the bed ruffle. I will probably be finished the end of next week. I will post a picture of the wall later today. I think it is finally finished!!
yes dentists sure do know how to rack up a bill for you in no time. I am so glad we do not have to pay for that....yet! I am sure all the kids will need braces eventually. I love your bench that is awsome. CAn't wait to see the finished nursery! My poor baby is going to be sleeping in the closet. maybe I can get pics of your nursery and tell Londyn that was her nursery when she was little. She is going to start in the closet and I just have to pray she never comes out of the closet!
Post a Comment