Well, I think we are finished with the barn mural. Finally, I could clean up the painting mess. My house is a mess and even my backyard is a mess but my kids are in bed. This single parent thing is hard. Kirk has had to entertain clients the last two nights and not gotten home till after 11pm. I think the girls and I are very happy tomorrow is Saturday. I bought a dark denim bumper for the babies crib and I found curtains to match at Walmart. I think I will cut the curtains off to make a crib ruffle and just buy a red sheet for the bed. Once I get all that done I will post another picture.
My mommy moments for the day are from Karissa and Cara. Karissa had to go to the dentist today. She has teeth coming in where she still has baby teeth. They cleaned and exrayed her teeth and she did great. The dentisit said we need to take her to a pediatric dentist who can sedate her to fill her 3 cavities and pull two baby teeth and replace 3 sealants. Last year when we went to the dentist she had no cavities at all. I was very shocked. The dentist said one of the cavities is almost deep enough to need a root canal. Anyway, todays appt. ran us about $200!!!! I can only imagine the cost of the next one. So, on to the mommy moment from this. Besides Karissa being really brave and facing her fear of the dentist office...she shared her experience with Cara. Karissa said "They were really nice..the man and the woman. Cara you will have to go to the dentist sometime. I just don't want to go to my next appt. because they are going to put me to sleep and pull two of my teeth out!" Cara's response" I'm NEVER going to that place." So Cara's mommy moment is of the gross nature. I was painting with Kirk's cousin Paige and Kylie says" Mommy I'm poopy." So I stop and go into Kylie's room to change her with Cara close on my heels. Cara says "I gotta see this poop." I say" Cara that is gross." She says"but mom, I need to see how long she made it." That's my ever so feminine daughter for you!!
That's all I have for today. I feel like I have run a race today. This pregnancy has really given me limitations I am not used to.
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment