CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Moments from Cara


Mommy moments for the day. Once again it is all about Cara. She is the one with the deep thoughts in our family. Yesterday, Cara was playing on our friends swingset. She came in crying and sat down to hide behind me. She said "Mommy those black ring things dropped me." She had been hanging on the rings and fell. She then said "Mommy, I'm O.K. My body (what she calls her bottom) just hurts and God heals all our hurts." Then today she was sitting at the dinner table with Kirk and she said "Dad I love you, but I'm about to have to live somewhere else." Kirk said "why?" Cara said "because I'm about to grow up and have kids and a husband." Kirk said "when?" And Cara said "in a little bit." Kirk said "who's your husband going to be?" Cara said "You."

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your kids crack me up - glad you are sharing with us all!

Alec has always been very concerned about his wife from a very young age - he always says "my wife and I will do this" or "I won't let my wife do so and so". Usually it's in response to something I am doing he doesn't like.

Paige Fockler said...

Oh those silly girls! You are going to have a handful later on! JUst wanted to say thank you so much for being so supportive and very helpful. Your encouraging words are really helping me through this difficult time in my life. I don't know what I would do with out you! Thank you, thank you , thank you!