

This happened in about 10 minutes yesterday evening. I was preparing supper (like a good wife) when I looked out the back door and noticed Cara had mud all over her. She decided to make mud pies in her little house. Oh, well dirt washes. Then I notice Kylie has taken the girls lip gloss rings (thanks Uncle Kevin) and smeared the contents of four of them all over her. Karissa is to grown up to get so dirty and just enjoyed telling on the girls.Now, I was planning on going to the movies with Kirk's aunts and cousins but things were getting out of hand fast. I hosed the girls off and started them eating supper. Then I jumped in the shower and typed out a quick blog. The movie was GREAT!!! We saw Must Love Dogs. It was really cute and pretty clean, too. There was a really loud woman in the back who couldn't keep her comments to herself and a crying baby but overall it was fun. Yhe movie has adult humor, a few cuss words and once or twice they say GD (I hate that). Anyway, it's a great chick flick or date movie. Sorry about all the white space. My blog always looks good til I post it and then everything shifts.
9 years ago

3 comments:
Geesh - I thought boys just got into things - especially mud! I was just glad that wasn't poop (which I was thinking when I first saw the picture!). :)
Glad you liked the movie - I wondered if it was good.
HAHAHA those little ladies are too funny! You have great kids you are an awesome mom!!!
You do really great artwork. It takes skill to that kind of thing. Good job. Thanks for allowing me to stop by your blog. Take care.
Post a Comment